We are always seeking for talented candidates to join our Applications or Development team. The type of background desired is PhD with a background in applied mathematics CFD/CSD.
Development engineer - CFD - Sophia Antipolis
To accelerate its growth, LEMMA is looking for a Development Engineer specialized in fluid mechanics, to join the LEMMA International team based in Sophia Antipolis (France).
What will you do?
In this role, you will be part of a highly skilled and motivated team dedicated to fluid applications.
Your tasks will be:
- Development of innovative computational methods for fluid mechanics
- Development into a modern multi-physic platform for numerical simulations
- Participation to international research projects
What are we looking for?
- PhD with specific experience in the development of computational methods
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows (XP+)
- Good knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of Python is an asset
- Both French and English languages are a prerequisite for the role
Proven skills in engineering problem solving and written/oral communication are essential.
Please send motivation letter and resume plus relevant technical papers to: Charles LECA, CEO, at email@example.com
For unsolicited application please use the contact form and we will get back to you in a timely manner.